Information on the current status of the boutiques
It is with great care and excitement that we reopen the Seiko/Grand Seiko boutiques in New York, Miami and Beverly Hills. In order to protect the health of our clients and employees, and in accordance with government regulations we have increased safety precautions to create a safer luxury
shopping environment while still sharing the Grand Seiko experience.
What we are doing to protect our guests and employees:
- Operate at no more than 50% of building capacity, 2 customers at a time
- When visiting the Seiko- Grand Seiko boutique, all guests are required to wear a facial covering
- Post signage to direct flow of customers and encourage 6 feet of social distancing
- Hand sanitizer will be available for patrons
- Regularly sanitize common, frequently touched areas
- Arm length gloves will be provided to guests when trying on a watch
- Watches will be sanitized after trying on
- Curbside pickup upon request
We strongly encourage you to schedule a private appointment at Boutiques.USA@grand-seiko.us.com or call :
New York 212-355-3718
Beverly Hills 310-824-8170
Our team will still remain available to you by email at Boutiques.USA@grand-seiko.us.com and through our social networks @grandseikousa to answer questions you have so we may continue to service you and bring the Grand Seiko experience from the comfort of your home. We also invite you to visit our store locator for additional details on an Authorized Dealer near you. Okaeri - Welcome Back!