If you have any questions regarding this website, please read the following policy and send e-mail.
Confirmations and Understandings Before Making Inquiries
Purpose of use
- To respond to your inquiries.
- To provide product and service information.
- To provide after-sales service.
■The Company replies to your emails to answer your inquiries. Emails sent by the company are intended for the recipient only. You should not use the emails in part or in whole for any other purpose.
- Please contact the customer service center in your area for inquiries about repairs requested from that service center.
- The Company accepts inquiries solely from general customers.
- The Company may not reply to certain inquiries, depending on the contents.
- The Company will not access websites or linked URLs that are not under its control.
- For security reasons, the Company will not open files attached to emails.
- The Company will not identify product models from descriptions of product characteristics or images of watches.
■ Please make sure to enter your email address correctly. Otherwise, the Company will not be able to return emails. Inquiries via cell-phone text messaging will not be accepted.
■ Please note that it may take several days to respond to inquiries submitted through our inquiry form. If you require faster service, please call Customer Service.
■ Please note that the Company responds to inquiries received on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, and Golden Week holidays on or after the following business day.
■ Please note that the Company cannot provide after-sales service in your country for some watches sold overseas.
■ The Company may disclose your Personal Information to Seiko Group Corporation Affiliated Companies if you inquire about products or services provided by them.